![]() |
| Welcome to Copper Country, 4/2010 |
It's my first day adventuring Copper Country on a blind date last year. Lasted 9 months and I fell hard.
I’m coming out of hibernation, still licking my wounds a bit. Nonetheless, I am searching for that smile again. A smile with no ties to a love interest in my life.
A smile all my own.
Darn it, why is it not safe to hike by yourself in the woods? I haven’t adventured much. Is it safety, is it my wanting to be a hermit, or is it my resting and refueling?
I need nature, care to hike with me?
"Don't die without embracing the daring adventure your life is meant to be" ~ Steve Pavlina
What is holding you back because you're not asking for help or companionship?
"Don't die without embracing the daring adventure your life is meant to be" ~ Steve Pavlina
What is holding you back because you're not asking for help or companionship?
I am inspireD ARE you?
Be well, be loved.
Spiritual.Girl

No comments:
Post a Comment