| "Divorce Door", August 2006 |
Looking backwards, creativity has moved me through tough times. I've recently begun to use it to help move me through all times. Not just the scary challenges.
Much has changed since I last posted.
I finished college (again) and passed a national board exam (phew). A lost job became a new (meaningful) career.
I made new friends (yippee) and reconnected with old ones (never too late).
I have lost love (ouch), but not hope (cup half full). I have leapt into the unknown (wow!).
Still marveling at my ability to create something meaningful out of chaos. Turning endings into beginnings.
Much has changed since I last posted.
I finished college (again) and passed a national board exam (phew). A lost job became a new (meaningful) career.
I made new friends (yippee) and reconnected with old ones (never too late).
I have lost love (ouch), but not hope (cup half full). I have leapt into the unknown (wow!).
Still marveling at my ability to create something meaningful out of chaos. Turning endings into beginnings.
"All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time." ~ Mitch Albom
Looking back if you were to tell a stranger the story of your life, what would be your greatest beginning? The most courageous thing you ever started?
I am inspired. Are You?
I am inspireD.ARE YOU!
(I) am inspire(D ARE) (you!)?
(I) am inspire(D ARE) (you!)?
Be well, Be loved.
Be Love.
Spiritual.Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment